Skip to main content Home Paying in Leaving Retiring Retired About the Scheme

This section is for people who are either a dependant, or a representative, of a current or former member of UMSS.

What to do if a member or pensioner has recently passed away

We would like to make the process as simple as possible for you. So, if you are calling to let us know about the death of a member or pensioner, we'll ask you for the following information:

For a spouse:

For a dependant:

We'll also ask you to complete a pension payment form but we will write to you and confirm all of the above within a few days.

0161 275 2043

The Pensions Office
Room G.029
John Owens Building
University of Manchester
Oxford Road
M13 9PL